Monday, September 27, 2010

LINDSAY LOHAN AND A RECAP OF MY COLUMNS












ok to all of my faithful readers who are familiar with all of my columns ...voging...urgh as i am throwing up...fire island that island from hell ,the jersey shore which obviously has the first requisite of being a giant douche bag ,cement hair, orange tan and some fucked up implants wearing kinda person and then my prop 8 view and my columns on couples and why i hate them......(looking like the only siamese twins using the whole US word all the time and showing all this PDA retareded bullshit that nobody wants to see....hello you might think your a cute couple but not everybody does.....411 hello!) . So after writing for a few blogs and website that could not keep up with posting a simple column on time i decided to go on my own.....(thats right douches you can suck my dick cause im over all of you and doing my own thing! wooop!) so here goes ...the fisrt column of my very own.

I  have to say it again .....omg what is wrong with the justice system?!!!! Here i was talking about Lindsay Lohan a couple of weeks ago about the fact that with all of the messy ass things that she did
she still was able to get a very low sentence for what she did but once again we should not blame that messy ass ,self privileged fire crotch asswhipe of a star but more the judges and DA'S that are way to lenient in LALA land...... So miss thing gets 90 days in jail and then does only 12 days WTF thats Los Angeles hollywood star stricken judges and douche bag DA's for ya!

So when i finally saw (and i knew this was going to happen) that she failed her drug test (big surprise.....) that just as much of a surprise as when they said titanic was unsickable and the whole thing sank in less then an hour .......so back to miss thing ...i was very pleased to see a NY judge finally order her to jail and serve her term till the next court date.......I said to myself (hurray for the non suck balls ,kiss ass judge that sentenced that lindsay should be in a coffin douchebag to jail)........Today i hear that she is getting out of jail and going to rehab! What! urgh once again she is getting away with murder( well sort of) i just came together......Do you know that if this was you or me we wold be in jail dancing for cigarettes for a guy named bubba.......Anywho my whole ranting and raving is that i am sooooooo pissed about this whole star privileged treatment.....IE: hally berry,paris hilton,lindsay lohan,robert downey junior, oj simpson and so on and so on.....

My point is do not ever let me be a judge, because if i sentence your ass to jail i do not care if your the new star of the newest sitcom , your going to the clink for your whole sentence and cleaning toilets with your toothbrush! and your career will go down fater then aaliyah 's plane...!


Also lets talk about miceal Lohan that dumb ass sorry excuse of a father that comes on tv and starts bitching about his daughter's sentence ......ummmmmm you know what why dont you shut up cause your just as fucked up as she is and just like you went to jail and served your whole sentence because you where a nobody when you did so should your daughter! So shut the hell up you busted face ignorant oxygen waisting dumbass !


Well there you have it faithful readers once again i had to voice my opinion......stay tuned every week for my new columns and also my guest columnist



To this i say GOOD GLAMOUR!

4 comments:

  1. I love you Tiana!! You're so right on!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwwww thanks alexander,but i am just voicing my opinion about subjects in my very special abrasive self.....and many more to come! pass it along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about this for an article, if Tiana ran for president 2012 what would she do as president?

    ReplyDelete
  4. i tought about it and i think this will go on for my next article

    ReplyDelete